Product available regions :
Because product specifications vary slightly from region to region, please download your local leaflet or visit your local website for detailed product information.
|Russia & CIS North America South America SEA India China Taiwan South Korea
● ● ● ● ●
For data centers with raised floors, the space beneath the floors is usually used as the cold aisle to deliver cold air to th
e IT racks. In data centers with this type of architecture, the amount of cold air that can be received by each IT rack depends on the static pressure of the cold aisle, the opening areas on floors as well as the suction capability of the racks. If any of these three criteria are insufficient, the rack will face the problem of insufficient supply of cold air and result in overheating.
The Delta ADU provides data centers with a simple solution for hot spots at the end of an aisle or for overheated high power density racks. Delta’s ADU installs under the original openings of a raised floor where it detects the temperature inside a target rack or hot spot. The ADU automatically adjusts the rotation speed of its electronically commutated (EC) fan to provide the cool air needed by the target rack or hot spots.
- High power density rack area
- Environment that requires precise environmental control
- Maximum airflow above 1000 CFM.
- Inherent redundancy design if a fan malfunctions, other fans automatically increase in speed to make up the required airflow.
- The EC fan uses internal temperature data feedback of the target rack to automatically adjust fan speed and achieve the required rack temperature.
- Installs directly under raised floors with common openings – no need for special raised floors.
- Four dry contact outputs and one input for administrators to monitor and control.