India’s #1 Genset brand
KOEL Green is the Genset brand of Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd (KOEL), the flagship company of the century old Kirloskar Group. KOEL Green is India’s largest selling and most trusted Genset brand for over a decade. Providing back-up power solutions from 15 to 5200 kVA for diverse market sectors, “KOEL Green” has over 1 million Gensets in service across the globe.
High reliability and durability of Gensets
Owing to extreme operating conditions in India, preference has been given to robust configurations that have been running successfully for several years. Also, KOEL is the only manufacturer which provides you with the benefits of choice in terms of Air cooled and Water Cooled gensets.
Best-in-class Fuel Efficiency
KOEL Green Gensets offer a unique combination of CPCB norm compliance and enhanced fuel efficiency. Across the range, KOEL Green Gensets offer substantial savings in fuel cost. O2E Series (Optimal Operating Efficiency): Genset ratings are selected based on the present load and future expansion. Fuel efficiency of most Gensets is optimized at the full rating of the Genset. In practice, Gensets rarely get loaded to full capacity. Power demand variations across day & night, weekdays & weekends. Summer & winter lead to an average 50-70% loading on the gensets. Considering this practical situation, KOEL has extended fuel efficiency optimization from 100%, right up to 50% of rated load. Combination of best-in-class fuel efficiency & O2E provides a double advantage.
- Low OPEX: Best in class fuel efficiency with O2E technology
- Robust and Reliable Product: Lowest maintenance and trouble free product with Kirloskar Engines
- Option of Air Cooled and Water Cooled Engines
- Compliance: Latest Government Emission Norms CPCB II
- Start Type: Controller Based Easy Push Start Type
- Customer Service: Quick and affordable door step service coverage (420+ service touch points and 6000+ KOEL trained service professionals on field)
- Warranty: 2 years warranty & labour free onsite service under warranty period